Tuesday, July 27, 2010

An inside look...

Customers are always asking about Patti's house.  After a glass of wine (or two), I talked her into letting me take some pictures to put up on the blog.  More often than not, shop owners and designers have very different looking homes than you would expect.  They are great collectors and editors; these traits are very evident in my mother's home.  You definitely will notice some Arbour pieces here and there, though.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy!

Jen

Off course I had to end with one of Fannie, Patti's adorable Jack Russell!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting these pictures. Beautiful and what I expected after visiting the shop so many times. I love the paintings behind the sofa, are they sold in your shop? Fannie is adorable! Michelle (radish and rose)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will pass the message on to Patti....

    The painting behind the sofa is old and of Coconut Grove, where Patti grew up. It is even more beautiful in person!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete