Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome

Hello there!

I am so excited that we now have a way of keeping in touch with customers. It began with the email list and has now evolved into a blog. Who knows, an actual website might be next! Let's not jump the gun too soon though...it only took 13 years to get to this point.

Since joining the shop in January, I have realized that people really look to my mother, Patti, as a taste maker. This blog will be my attempt to convey her favorite new trends, websites, lines, shops and whatever else strikes her fancy. I may sneak in a few of my discoveries, as well. In addition, I will also work at keeping you all updated on new things in the store.

Thank you for being so patient as I have attempted to bring The Arbour into the 21st century.

It's never too late to teach an old dog (in this case, Patti) new tricks! Keep 'em coming...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment